Saturday, March 7

at the park with d and d

ah blessed Saturday mornin.

it started out with SJ sleepin' in, I woke her up at 7:45AM to go with me to make a Craigslist deal (for our friend the Eddy's) and that was followed by a lovely walk around our neighborhood in a beautiful WARM and overcast morning.

I LOVE the mornings.
If you don't like the mornings, sorry, but you are missing out.
As we were walking... I saw a guy in the little park by our house doing his devos.
There was zippo traffic, I saw two blue jays (God is faithful, right momma?), the warm wind on our faces made both SJ and I smile.

I was thinking, the only thing better this morning would be if my beloved hubby was with us.
(I had taken SJ with me so he could sleep in a bit as he is doing late nights on his website)
I thought-- oh, what a PERFECT day for us to go out for breakfast! It would be such a treat! There is a Coffee Beanery cozy, tasty food, homey feel.... alas, without an income it is just not a good idea.

Then, I remembered that the John and Sharon had left me with birthday cash, saying that I could NOT buy groceries with it- but should use it for something fun. A TREAT!

AHHHH--- my beautiful morning just got beautiful-er! =)
So I called my hot hubby, he drove over and met us for a PERFECT breakfast!
(thanks gowans!)

I have decided that this is my fave stage for Sally Jane so far.
She is soo interactive and soooooo smiley and giggly.
She is also self sufficient enough that she can feed herself so I can eat at the same time (yes, it's the little things in life).
She is crawling all over and after the great influence of David last week... she is pulling up on everything.
check out David. he stands and walks incredibly great!
we had a fun time at the park together... Sally being brave standing on the swing.
i LOVE this one!!!


at one p0int, David was actually pushing the swing for Sally!
we REALLY had a good time with Donnie and David! Thanks for coming out you two!

Okay everybody, enjoy your Saturday and know you are loved by us today!

2 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

just wait, every stage will be your favorite...we love this stage and we loved the last one...you keep thinking it can't get any better than this...we just hope one day we don't have a stage we really don't like!

Jenn said...

aww... cutie! love ya... and love the video of the wazzup... hilarious! How are you guys doing?